- The most environmentally friendly of the photopolymers, and well-suited to most any water-based ink printing application
- Resin recovery system allows for uncured photopolymer to be re-used in the plate making process.
- Plateworks Plus partners with only industry-leading suppliers for our resins and supporting materials.
- Complete plate processing line, including state-of-the-art solvent recovery system.
- Material thickness ranges from .045" to .250" and a product line to support most any ink printing application.
- We have 4 E.L. Harley Opticheck machines to provide our customers' mounted plates with optimal registration, for quick and efficient set-up on their presses.
- Mounting materials include PVC, Mylar, Tin, Cushion Mount, and Magnetic
- Each customer's printing press requirements are documented for all of our customers' printing.